Please fill out the information requested below to place your bid.
Policy & Procedure
for Placing a Sealed Bid
Policies and procedures have been
established to protect both the buyer and the seller. The buyer shall review
the following. The buyer acknowledges their understanding of the same by
placing the bid.
- Pictures don't tell the whole story please come and inspect these Vehicles!
- All Bids shall be submitted and accepted in strict confidence.
- All Bids must be qualified. Buyer will have certified funds available, at the time of bid.
- Your Bid is a binding legal Contract.
- Bids will be accepted in increments of $25. ie $25 $50 $75...on so on.
- All potential Buyers have the right to inspect vehicles prior to bidding at 1425 E. 54th St. N, Sioux Falls, S.D..
- Bids are taken on the Internet until the stop time of the auction. After the bid stop on the Internet we call anyone that bid in the last 24 hours. Not everyone can be in front of a computer on a weekday. This allows people that don't have access to the Internet during the day to be part of the auction. The Auction is settled with a Conference call. If you bid in the last 24 hours you will be a part of the Auction.
- Upon Acceptance of high bid, the buyer has 48 hours to deliver a cashiers check or cash in the amount of the purchase price along with a $159.75 buyers fee to Dakota Adjusters.
- Lienholder reserves the right to Accept any bids.
- All sales are on an "as is" "where is" basis with no guarantees expressed or implied as to the mechanical or physical condition of the vehicle.
- The information on this Website is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Any questions? Please contact us by phone at